We are grateful that the "new" house, redesigned and completed in 1912, is still a family home that now houses the fine displays of the NSW Toy & Railway Museum alongside the Dr. HV Evatt Memorial Museum. Mr. Andreas's young Sequoias, Maples, Cedars, Linden, Copper Beech, Chestnut, Ash, and Oaks are now the mature graceful backdrop to Rhododendron, Dogwood, Camellia and Azalea groves, walkways and seasonal plantings, massed displays of tulips, daffodils and bluebells, many of which have naturalised beneath the spread of sheltering trees. As contrast the garden and house overlooks the extensive Jamison Valley with views to the distant Gib at Mittagong and Mt. Jellore. The garden of native plantings cradles in the upper reaches of the magnificent amphitheatre of the valley, with sandstone reflecting the cliffs and Bathurst slate stage reflecting the blueness of the vast backdrop of the Valley. The gardens are open year round and express the beauty of the rotating seasons.